Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So I was just reading Jody's blog and she talked about how grateful she is for her family. And I thought it would be a good for me to also say or write what I am grateful for also.
I don't know really were to start because I have been very blessed with many things to be grateful for. First of all I am very very grateful for my wonderful, hard working, giving, loving husband that does absolutely everything and anything for me. I love him to death, he is what completes me. I am also very grateful to have 3 wonderful kids that help me see the joy in life. I am also very grateful to have awesome friends that to listen me and to just be there. I am grateful for the gospel, the peace and happiness it brings to me. And most of all I am so very grateful to have a loving family that includes sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandparents and so on. I wouldn't be here today if I didn't have my family. My family means the world to me and that will never change no matter what.
My family has gone through a lot of challenges in the past and I am thankful for those challenges. I believe it has made me stronger as a person. I feel that all the challenges have opened my eyes to see that every family/person has there own trails in life and the trails are all different. But no matter what we will always have our family's to turn in those hard times. They may not agree with some of the things we have chosen but they will love us no matter what.
I want everyone to know how much I love them and how grateful I am to have you all in my life.

0 comments: