So Bridger and Garret have been into where things come from. And at lunch they kept asking me where things came from; like milk, juice, hot dogs, plates, cups, mom, dad, kelsie, etc... So I asked them both where they came from.
Me: Bridger where did you come from?
Bridger: I come from a pig
Me: Garret where did you come from?
Garret: I come froma a cow
I don't know about you but I now have a huge complex. ( Did I say that right?) Hehehe! I laughed so hard. Funny, funny kids.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Where do you come from?
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It doesn't mean you, it just means that they come from the funny farm.
How funny! I love the things kids say.
Oh that is hilarious! I love the family pic you have on the right, it's gorgeous!
Funny! At least they didn't say, "I don't know.":)
Post a Comment