I love Easter. I love all the spring flowers and I love to see all the grass turn green. And I love to remember why we celebrate Easter. I am so grateful for the Atonement and the blessings it brings to me and my family.
Every year we have an Easter hunt with the Blair family and another one with just my family. Each year getts a little more fun because the kids actually understand that they need to run a little bit faster so they can get a little more eggs this year. Friday Aunt Jinny had the Blair hunt at her house. We ate some yummy food, frosted cookies and then wenting hunting.







Saturday ended up being a little crazy. We went to Bowman's and frosted Easter Cakes. And then came home and everyone came over for our Easter Egg hunt. Garret hurt his finger on something and we forgot to put out my mom's eggs she brought. We all had fun in the end.





After the egg hunt we headed over for Kynzi's wedding. You look beautiful Kynzi. And we wish you and Dave the very best!
Easter Sunday turned out to be a wonderful day. We went to church and learned about Easter. Went to the park for our Easter pictures and then home to see if the bunny came. It was a nice relazing day... 




Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love some of your ideas. for Easter. We kind of left out the whole Easter Bunny thing this year because I had no time to plan anything.
How fun! I love the bunny footprints and the trail of candy the bunny leaves to help you find your baskets. It takes us about an hour to find each of our baskets on Easter morning which isn't good when you have 9 am church.
UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY!!! :) What? You think you have things going on or something? I heard about the mishap. Good luck with everything. I guess I can be patient in waiting for the updated blog.
Post a Comment