


When the first grade program comes around, you know that school is coming to an end. It is a sad moment for me, it means Kelsie is getting older and bigger and growing-up. Kelsie did so well in first grade. She was one of the top 4 readers in her class (and yes I am bragging) and her favorite subject is math and art of course.
The program was so cute, they sang songs for each season of the year. Kelsie is always fun to watch. She really gets into all of the actions and sings her heart out.
Kelsie you are a beautiful little girl. I am so proud of what you accomplished in second grade. I love you!
Friday, May 22, 2009
First Grade Program
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Welcome back, Brandi!!!:)
Yay, Brandi! I was really glad you had a nice Easter, but am happy to see an update. :)
Post a Comment