My amazing husband and I just celebrated our 8th Anniversary. It is amazing how fast time flys. We dated for 5 years before getting married so that means we have been together for a total of 13 years! HOLY MOLY!
I am so grateful to have Aaron in my life. He is the hardest worker, eager to help out whenever and where ever. He loves to make me happy and make other people happy, he can be pretty strange at times. He adores his kids and they adore him, he is seriously the best dad ever. I love Aaron so much and feel very blessed to have him in my life.
So to celebrate our anniversary we went on a Cruise to Escenada Mexico. It was really fun and relaxing. Some really good friends came with us to help celebrate, Cally & Brian. Mexico was a eye opener to me, it made me more grateful for all the things I have. It was kind of sad to see how some people live. Anyways, we went kayacking and that was an absolute blast!! We went shopping and tried to bargain on prices. I think we did okay?!
Thank you Mom for watching my kids and thank you Dave & Kathy (mom & dad), Dakeri and "Coolio" Rachel for watching my kids also. You are all the best!
We totally want to go on another cruise but have alot more friends & family with us so any one up for a cruise in the near future let me know!! Very FUN!!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Eight Years just flew by!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Very Very Jealous! I'm glad you had fun. I can't believe you have been married that long and Aaron has been around the family that long. It's good thing we all love him:)
Wow! Time really is flying by. It seem like just yesterday you guys had just gotten married and you were living in the upstairs apartment @ Aaron's parents house. I can not believe it!
I am so jealous that you guys went on a cruise! We are going to Oklahoma in a few days to visit my family, but that doesn't even come close! How fun that you guys were able to do that to celebrate. I can't believe you guys have been together so long! Neither of you seem old enough! :)
Looks like you guys had fun! I hope you enjoyed the cruise. Congrats on being together so long!
Post a Comment