Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update on Life



By a request from my dear sister Amy, I will give you an update. This may be a little long.
So life around our house has been pretty busy. Kelsie's dance recital is this Saturday which means she has had a lot of rehearsals and pictures. She also started softball and has games every Tuesday and Thursday nights; same night as dance and tumbling. My Modbe boutiques have been doing really good. It's been really fun and I've meet some really fun lady's. Modbe has been keeping me pretty busy too.
On May 19th, I was able to go to the Zoo with Kelsie's Kindergarten class. It was really fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves.

Friday May 20th, mom and I thought it would be fun to do a girls night and do a craft. Dakeri, Cherri, Mom and I made a cute watermelon door hanger. It was a fun night. Jody and Traci thought they had better things to do. :)


Memorial Day we had a BBQ at mom's and then we went over to the park for a game of softball. It was a good game, we have a good group of sluggers. After our game of softball we went back to Mom's and player ROCKSTAR!! OH YA! It was so fun. I think we diffently have some future stars in the coming.





There you have it an update!

4 comments:

THE CRANE GANG said...

It's about time. Memorial day was a lot of fun, but I took some better pictures than that;)Oh and trust me sitting in the bathroom all night was a whole lot funner than painting watermelons let me tell ya:) I still want mine so lets do it again.

Amy said...

Thank you Brandi. I always enjoy the pictures and it's fun to hear about what everyone is up to.
love you!

Kimberly said...

I love your watermelon door hanger. Way cute! And what a fun Memorial Day. Who can beat a bbq and Rock Band?

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Looks and sounds like sooo much fun. I love the watermelon hangers!!!