So Kelsie and I had our 2nd Annual Girls Day! Last year when I took Kelsie school shopping she called it Girls Day. I didn't realize she really loved that day and has been asking when we were going to have a Girls Day.
So we had our Girls Day on Saturday. It was fun for the most part. Got lots of cute school clothes and even got some pretty good deals. We stopped to look at the Build a Bear store and Kelsie made a cute little cat named Hearts. (Yes she is very spoiled, but that's okay she's my precious little princess)
We then went to Boston's for lunch. I really enjoyed spending alone time with Kels, I think it was very much needed. You really can get sick of boys sometimes.

I just want Kelsie to know how much I love her. She is a beautiful little girl and helps mom out so much. She enjoys playing with her friends and gets very sad when she hasn't seen them for a really long time. Kelsie is a very loving and kind little girl. LOVE YA KELSIE!!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Girls Day
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
What a fun day! That is such a great idea, I think I'm going to have to copy it! I love the picture of Kelsi at lunch, too cute.
Aren't girl days the best! Glad you had fun with your little cutie. I'm planning one too :) Hope you had a great summer!
How Fun! This picture of Kels it's awesome! We need to have girls day soon, too.
Post a Comment