This morning at the Davis County Fair they did a Kids Run. The kids had so much fun. They all got a number and also won a medal. This was the first year they did a kid run, I think it will be a fun tradition. Next year I think I might try and do the 5k. We will see.
Last night we took the kids to the Fair to ride some of the ride. Can I just say it is really a waste of money. We paid $20 and they all only rode 3 rides. Garret was not happy at all, he could have rode all night long.
Here are some pictures of our fun events.








Saturday, August 16, 2008
A Great Run
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
It looks like the kids had a lot of fun at the fair. Way to go on the race! The picture of Garret and Bridger on the motorcycles is way too cute.
Post a Comment