

Today is Kelsie's 7th birthday. WoW!! Can't believe 7 years just blew by. Happy Birthday Kels I love you so much!
Friday, October 3, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSIE!!!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Go confidentely in the direction of your dreams, live the life you've imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau


Today is Kelsie's 7th birthday. WoW!! Can't believe 7 years just blew by. Happy Birthday Kels I love you so much!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 8:02 AM
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Keslie! I hope you have a great day.
Oh, what a cutie! Happy Birthday, Kelsie! I hope it was a great day.
I love the blog. You're family is adorable and I am glad I get to keep up on you guys now! I hope you got my invite. See ya!
Your blog is so adorable!! You and your family are so darling and I loved reading through all your blog entries. Is it okay that I blame my not getting any housework done today on you? ;)
I also had a great time on Thursday and am so glad that I got to know you better. We should get together for a playdate soon, the kids could play and we could chat--I just love mommy play dates!
Post a Comment