Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I NEED SOME HELP!!

So I need some help finding a really good photographer. I thought I had one all setup for this fall but she decided to take a break for the rest of the year. I am totally bummed. I really wanted to do some really cute family photos outside.
So does anyone know anyone that does really good photography?

6 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Hey my uncle David that lives in Clearfield is an awesome photographer. He is close and I doubt he would charge too much.

The Johnson Crew said...

Lisa could you email me his info. abkjohnson@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I have totally been stalking all the blogs of ladies in the ward since I got Jen's invite and just came across Lindsay Stevens'. I don't know her very well, but I foun a link on her blog to her photo blog here: http://lindsphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Good luck!

Teresa said...

Melinda's sister Laurie does photography. She has a blog with some examples at http://lwheelerphotography.blogspot.com/

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I will get his info for you I am just a little slow.

darce said...

My sister-in-law just started a new business. Here's her photography blog:
http://www.aynnthurmanphotography.blogspot.com/