Friday, March 6, 2009

Bragging

I have to take a little minute to brag about my amazing Husband. He is seriously the most talented person ever. He can do just about anything, even when you think he might not really know how to do it, he some how does it. WOW!!
Well the last few months Aaron has been working on finishing a basement for a family. He did an awesome job! He did the painting, the wood work, the tile and the closet organizers. Oh and all the electrical, of course. And be sure to check out the fireplace. Yes! He built the mantel, first one he had ever done. I think it looks pretty good.
So if anyone knows of anyone that needs or wants to finish their basement I know who to call.






2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Way to go Aaron! The basement looks awesome and I love all the closets.

Jenn J. said...

Ok, so I really did try to call you guys a few weeks ago, to have Aaron come look at my crawl space and tell me if/how we can finish it. Now I'm for SURE going to keep bugging you all until he comes over here. :)