I have to share a picture of Kelsie's room. I changed her bedding and valance in her room. She has been wanting a pink room for ever. I wasn't about to repaint her room so I found a bedding set that was pink and would match her green walls. I think it turned out really cute.


I couldn't decide what picture looked best so here is three.
Friday, March 6, 2009
A Change for Kelsie
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Super Cute! I love it.
I love the bedding and valance! We're going to have to do the same thing when Alyssa wants a change, I'm not repainting either.
It's all so cute! I love her bed too, and the beadboard, and of course, the new bedspread and valance... all so cute!
P.S. Am I going to see you tomorrow?
Wait, I mean, tonight. :)
I will be there! OF COURSE!
So stinking cute! LOVE this room! :) Kylie is moving to a big bed, so I need to re-do her room too. Love what you did!
Post a Comment