What cute kids! When I grew up my mom always dyed all the food in the house green on St. Patrick's Day and I loved it. But green milk on your cereal the day after St. Patty's didn't look so appetizing.
I have a very blessed life with my wonderful husband Aaron of 9 years. We share our life with our three beautiful kids. Kelsie - 8, Garret and Bridger - 5. Our kids bring so much joy into our life. We are so grateful for our family and all of our many blessings.
4 comments:
Looks delicious! Happy St. Patricks Day!
Looks like a fun holiday tradition. I want to start to do some fun things like that.
Looks really good. Did you dye there milk green. Congrats also on finishing the basement. Awesone job Aaron.
What cute kids! When I grew up my mom always dyed all the food in the house green on St. Patrick's Day and I loved it. But green milk on your cereal the day after St. Patty's didn't look so appetizing.
Post a Comment