It looks you guys had so much fun, I'm so jealous! What river were you guys floating down? We are trying to plan a weekend to go float the river with my family, but dont know where to go that is safe for smaller kids.
I have a very blessed life with my wonderful husband Aaron of 9 years. We share our life with our three beautiful kids. Kelsie - 8, Garret and Bridger - 5. Our kids bring so much joy into our life. We are so grateful for our family and all of our many blessings.
4 comments:
That trip was a lot of fun. Thanks for getting the cabin and everything else you guys did. It was definately worth it. Love you guys.
It looks you guys had so much fun, I'm so jealous! What river were you guys floating down? We are trying to plan a weekend to go float the river with my family, but dont know where to go that is safe for smaller kids.
Arin, we went down the Salt River. It is in Wyoming near Alpine.
The pictures look great. I have a picture of me with my family by the antler statue thing from when we visited Jackson Hole too.
Post a Comment