A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago?? I was a year out of High School working at Money Matters, Inc. as a loan processor. LOVING IT! Dating my sweetheart Aaron.
2. What was on my to-do list for today?
Finish laundry, clean the kitchen, go to the bank, go to the store and get treats for the Cabin and whatever else comes up.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I would go on an amazing Vacation. Buy alot of land and build my dream home, and invest the rest for my kids schooling and for retirement. Aaron love working so he will never retire - Seriously
4. 3 Bad habits...
1. I bite my finger nails
2. I procrastinate
3. I buy a lot of clothes and shoes? Is that really a bad habit?
5. Places I have lived..... Clearfield, UT and Kaysville, UT
6. Places I have worked... Crestwood Growers, Lagoon, Dairy Queen, Dan's Market, Shopko, Merrill Lynch, Money Matters, D & A Electric, and HOME
7. 3 Things people don't know about me....
1. I've been in 2 fourwheeling accidents
2. I always wanted to be on a swim team
3. I'm really not a snob, I'm just really shy and affraid to get out of my box and talk to someone new. (I always got that is High School) :)
I tagged Jody, Cherri and Stephanie
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Memories
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Brandi, check out my tag.
Post a Comment