Monday, July 21, 2008

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

So we just spent last week (Wed. - Sunday) with my family at the Johnson Family Cabin in Idaho. It was so much fun. We use to go here just about every year until the Webster's decided to buy a cabin by Strawberry Reservoir. Very Sad Day! Thankfully the Johnson's have a cabin there and I still get to go.
The Palisades Lake was full this year which meant we could jump off the bridge. We haven't done that for years and it was such a blast. Kelsie was so brave and jumped also, it surprised me, and she is so proud of herself too. We also went tubing down the Salt River a couple of times. The water was ice cold but after you were all numb it didn't matter. Saturday we took a quick ride to Jackson Hole, another thing we always did, and walked through the shops and watch the cowboy shoot out. The kids were surprisingly pretty good for the most but were really excited to get toy guns. That night was pretty crazy all 11 of the kids had a shoot out of their own.
It was so nice being with all of my family and remembering all the fun times we had together and it was fun being able to create more memories. I love my family so much, they are a very important part of my life and I certainly wouldn't be here today if I didn't have them.

**We missed you Traci and Kevin and I hope the dang baby of yours decides to come soon. We will have to plan another trip next year when you guys can come.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

What fun! Kelsie told me about the bridge she jumped off of on your trip. Way to go Kelsie, you are so brave!