Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A VERY CRAZY DAY!

So yesterday I had great plans to get all my laundry done so I could get all packed for our trip Wednesday to our Cabin. Well it didn't go quit that way. At about 9:45 Garret ran into our railing and cut his head open. YES AGAIN! Just about a month away from the one at the dinosaur park. Aaron thankfully was around and was able to take him to the doctor for more stitches. I can't handle the blood and shot thing. You would think by now I was use to it. NOPE!
Then I got a phone call and a lady want to try on swim suits at 1:00. I'm not complaining about that. The extra money is always nice. But I didn't get home from that until 4:30. Then when I got home Bridger was having an Asthma attack, very scarry. So I took him into the doctor and got new meds. By the time I finally got home it was 8:00 and I had to take my car over to the mechanic to get fixed for today.
Well if you didn't catch on to everything, it was just a very crazy day and I didn't get done what I planned for. I am so grateful that I have a wonderful husband, that was so flexible yesterday, and he even moved my laundry along so I pretty much just need to fold alot of clothes now.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Poor Garret having to get stitches again so soon after the first time. And then Bridger having a bad asthma attack, that is scary. I'm sorry it was such a strenuous day. I hope you have a great time at the cabin though!