I have really been slacking on blogging. I do check up on those that I stock but heck it sometimes is a pain in the rear to keep up on your on. Anyways I am going to work on that.
So October 11, 1978 the most beautiful, precious little baby girl was born. (she was aleast an improvement from her old sister) :) Her name is Brandilee, daughter of Robert and Denese Webster. She has brought so much joy into every persons life she come in contact with. What kind of world would it be if there wasn't a Brandilee Webster Johnson. SERIOUSLY! HAHAHA!
October 11th I celebrated my big "30". It was a fun night. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, my fav, and then back home for cake and ice cream. And to my surprise my most wonderful husband planned a surprise slumber party with my most favorite people, My Sista's, Mom and Sista-n-Laws!! Missed you my dear sister Amy! It was a blast. We played and laughed all night.
Some people might ask, do you feel 30 or old? I actually do this year, my body is really doing wacky things and it really sucks. Just check out the awesome double chin I've grown! So right it sure is GRRREAT being 30!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
30th Birthday Bash!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Happy late Birthday Brandi! I have to agree, you do bring joy into everyone's lives. You are so fun to be around!
Post a Comment