So next on our very busy month of October we carved some really cool pumpkins. The boys were totally grossed out and didn't want to touch the gusts. Kelsie helped out with that. She has gotten pretty brave. She also helped Bridger carve his pumpkins. They turned out pretty cute.




Halloween I had a really great idea and invited my sisters and their children over for Chili and then we could all go trick-or-treating. I made homemade chili, it was very yummy. The kids all got ready and we all went trick-or-treating. FUN!FUN!FUN! At the end of the night, when Garret said his bag was finally full. We hoped in the car and Garret rolled out the door when Kelsie opened it. She didn't see him because he was rolled up around his candy against the door. Well Garret had a huge goose bump and also broke his right arm. That make three broken arms. What a way to end Halloween. The next day was The Johnson/Law Family Halloween Party. We had a really fun and exciting weekend. I even ended up getting a really bad case of Strep throat.


I am wearing my witch skirt I made, just in case you were wondering.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Pumpkin Carving and Halloween
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Never a dull moment in the Johnson household! I was thinking about you when I was at the Doctor with Michaella when she dislocated her elbow. You and the Doctors must be on a first name basis. By the way tell Garrett very cool cast!
Ummm...that last picture is really gross!!! Halloween was fun and the chili was yummy.
Happy halloween! All your costumes are great!
Looks super fun!!! I have my uncle's email if you would still like him to take pictures.
Check out those costumes! I'm glad you posted pictures. Oh and by the way-I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment