What else is new? Humm...Alot actually, it was just October one of the most craziest month ever here at our house. We actually have had a busy month.
Bridge and Garret get bored, as do I, so we made a little craft. A pumpkin man.
Gardner Village hosts a Witches Night Out every year. We all went last year and it was a blast. I even made my own witch skirt, my wonderful mother actually help me alot. It was a fun night we danced and screamed all night. I forgot my camera so you will have to check out one of my sisters blogs and maybe they will have a picture.
I decided to go to Lagoon since every time we drive by the kids all say they wish they could go there. And so since I'm totally the mother of all mothers I made there wish come true, after breaking the bank to go. Garret is a adrenalin (spelling?) junky. He loved all the rides and when he went on the high ones he would look over the edge. He wanted to go on everything. But he is still a little too short. We all had fun. That night we had a ward halloween party so we left around 4:00 and then Aaron and I came back for the adult rides. WAHOO!! That's what I was saying before I went to Lagoon that morning. I was so worn out the night before was Witches Night out. I am not a little kid any more. All the rides seriously made me sick. My head spun all night long. But I do have to say the best ride ever was WICKED!!
We got some family photo done. Can I just say thanks alot for cancelling on me photographer person that I had schedule back in July. I didn't know what to do. I called another photographer who lives down the street from me. He is amazing and does a really good job. But you have to pay an amazing photographer an amazing amount of money too. Didn't know that! So yeah!
Kelsie lost another tooth. When she got home from school she sat down on the couch and pulled it right out. The tooth fairy had a really busy night she didn't make it but she came the next night.









1 comments:
What fun! Lagoon is great fun especially for kids and I love the pics. And Kelsie is so cute, she was so excited to show us her missing tooth on Sunday.
Post a Comment