Tagged
A big thanks to Amy... I hardly ever respond to a tag, but what the heck.
RULES
1. Post rules on your Blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows:
in no particular order I watch them when I have the time, although quite often I have to play catch-up with on demand (thank you comcast).
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. Worst Week - very funny
4. ER
5. The Hills
6. Good Things Utah
7. Jon & Kate Plus 8
8. ???
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took Kelsie to and from School
2. Rode with Aaron to Syracuse to hook up a furnace
3. Babysat cute Dakota
4. Played games on Facebook - so addicting
5. Went to a Literacy Fair at the Family Enrichment Center, thanks mom for inviting us
6. Went to Arctic Circle for Dinner and watch the boys play
7. Put the kids to bed
8. Watch ER with my mom while Aaron went to play basketball
8 Things I Look Forward Too:
1. Going on a cruise with my in-laws
2. Cozumel dive trip
3. Christmas & Thanksgiving - I love seeing my family
4. Having Girls Night Out with my fun ward friends and friends :)
5. Spending time with my sisters. I wish you were here Amy, I miss you!
6. Spending time with my husband
7. Bedtime - My days are really long sometimes
8. Seeing or talking with anyone I love and care for.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Lonestar - They have the best Spinach & Artichoke dip
3. Oliver Garden
4. Mimi's Cafe
5. Applebees
6. Goodwood BBQ
7. Chili's
8. Lion House
8 Things on my wish list:
I could wish for so many things right...And like Amy, its Thanksgiving and I am just really grateful for all I have right now.
8 People to Tag: Thanks for taking everyone AmyJo
1. Traci
2. Audri
3. Teresa
4. Tiffany
5. Megan & Steven
6. Stacey
7. Emily
8. And anyone else that would like to think of 8 things
Friday, November 21, 2008
8 Things Tag
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
brandi I loved your tag, and your family is so cute. Looks like lots of fun and lots of work.
I love your tag too!! Just letting you know we changed our blog address to summerstimelessmoments.blogspot.com
I ditto your restaurants, I love eating at those places too. And thanks for including "friends" on your girl's night out list since a couple of us got kicked out of your ward.
SO I THINK ITS TIME TO UPDATE DON'T CHA THINK
Post a Comment