So we had, or you could say I had a bad day yesterday. It started out okay. I was preparing my lesson and Kelsie came in and said she wasn't feeling good. I have to mention Hollie was over last night sick and Aaron was feeling sick all morning. So I thought "CRAP" here we go with the dang sick thing that's going around. Ok so Aaron and I had to make a plan because we both had to teach lessons at church but at different times. So I decided I would go teach my lesson and end it early, my teaching partner could sit with our class the last 10 minutes so I could hurry home and Aaron could make it in time for his lesson. Great idea! It didn't go quit like that.
I wasn't going to go to sacrament meeting and just show up when it was time for class. But I decided I needed to be an example to my kids and take the boys to church. I do have to say I have NEVER gone to church alone with the kids without Aaron, and there are reasons. So I took Bridger and Garret with me to church. We got to church and as we were getting out Bridger jumped out of the car and didn't land on his feet but on his knee. He starts screaming and crying and of course it attracts attention to me. (I don't really like attention) I have me arms full with my lesson book, church bag, and carrying Bridger with Garret running along side me. I took him in and washed his knee off and he was fine other than we didn't have a band aid or bubbles-hydrogen peroxide. They were really good through sacrament and towards the end Garret kept saying he wanted to go to class and he never wants to go to class. When it was time to go to class Bridger went like always and sat with his class and Garret went like always throwing a fit. HA!HA! So I take him back with me to sit with my class and then noticed my partner isn't here today and so our plan wasn't going to work as we planned. It was okay I would figure something out. So here I am still fighting with Garret to go to class and decided to walk him down to my class room. He just stands there starring at me and then he grabs his tummy saying hit hurts. GREAT now Garret is feeling sick, I didn't want to take the chance of him filling his diaper, cause I don't have another one and I have to teach a lesson. So now I am in a mess! I hurry and go find the Primary President in the chapel tell her the story and she says it was fine and she would find someone to feel in. So I have Garret's hand and start walking with Sister Barrus and Garret thinks I'm talking him to his class and he starts pulling back but I keep walking and then he twists around and hits his head on a bench and gets a huge goose bump on his forehead. Now he is screaming and crying for Daddy. We found a substitute and I went home. Then after being home for about 30 minutes I start feeling so sick. What a day!
WoW! I have now decided I will never go to church alone again with my cute little boys. THE END! HA!HA!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Bad Sick Day!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You were never meant to have a quiet, easy-going life anyhow...
I'm glad Darci remembered your blog name from the other night because I was way off! I hope you guys arent suffering from being sick all week!
Post a Comment