I can't believe we are already to March. February came and went so fast. We must have done so pretty exciting things, I guess. So What did we do exactly? Kelsie and I took a trip to Boston, to visit my most favorite older sister AmyJo. It was her birthday and I thought want a perfect present to give her, "ME"!! Haha! We had fun. Amy hosted her own birthday party and I got to meet some of her friends. They all seemed really nice and I wished I had some friends that I could hang out with. (I better start getting to know people in my ward) While we were in Boston we went to the Science Museum. It is a huge museum! We got to ride on the train/subway and that was fun, Kelsie thought it was a blast. We also went candle stick bowling. The pins are straight like a candlestick and the balls are really small and light. It was really fun. Thank you Amy for letting us play with you.
So on Valentines Day, I woke up really early and went with Cherri to the annual 97.1 Dive for Diamond Ring in a huge cake. It was so much fun and I think I will do it again next year. You might be wondering if I found the ring? Nope but it was still worth the yucky, chocolate, muddy mess. Later that evening my Sweet husband took me to dinner and a movie. We saw Fools Gold - It was pretty good but I would wait to see it on DVD.
Last week it finally warmed up and I took the kids to the park. It was a perfect jacket day. It felt like we were FREE! Kelsie crossed the bars, Garret went up and down the slide, and Bridger tried climbing up everything.
This past weekend Michelle (Johnson) blessed her cute baby Bailey. So we had a little road trip to Cedar City. It was a very long car ride. When we pulled into the parking lot of Best Western, Kelsie got really excited and said "I LOST MY TOOTH"! She lost her very first tooth. She has been wiggling it for weeks maybe months. Well the kids were so excited to go swimming in the hotel pool, they swam all night long and they went to bed so fast too. But at about 3 in the morning Bridge started to cough and woke us all up. Kelsie checked under her pillow and found that the tooth fairy had already come. She screamed and jumped up and down on the bed she was so excited. We all eventually went back to sleep though.
Well! that is about it for our monthly update. Check out my little slide show for some pictures of our exciting month of February. Take Care - I love you all!
Monday, March 3, 2008
A Monthly Update
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a fun, busy month! We did have fun Brans, and you WERE the perfect present! By the way, it's called candle pin bowling. They do look like candlesticks though. Maybe that's what they used in the beginning???
love ya!
Oh What a fun month. But I can be your friend to go hang out with. I promise I don't work that much.
Post a Comment