Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

Spring break this year was pretty relaxing. Aaron took all three kids to my mom's and loaded up DI junk and garbage for the dump. I went to the gym for an hour and then I had the rest of the morning to my self and it was so nice. Later that afternoon we thought it would be fun to fly a kite. Aaron and I went to King's and bought kite's and we went over to the Angel Street Park and flew kite's. It was such a blast. Dakeri and her two kids, Raegn and Gannon, joined us too. Gannon even let go of his kite and made Dakeri run after it. Her pants were a little too big, as she ran her pants kept falling off. HA!HA!

We then went home and colored Easter eggs. When we were done Garret asked if he could eat the eggs. He picked an egg and took a great big bite, he ate the shell and all. "IT GOOD!" he said. FUNNY~FUNNY!

1 comments:

THE CRANE GANG said...

Dakeri's pants falling off? Hard to imagine. I guess we know where her kids get it from. HA!