
Husband Tag!
What is his name? Aaron David
How long have you been married? 7 years 10 months
How long did you date? 5 years! We were high school sweethearts. We went on our first date May 6th 1995 and got married May 4th 2000
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? He does but you can't tell by looking at us.
Who said "I love you" first? Aaron did, we were sitting in sacrament meeting and he wrote it on my hand.
Who is taller? Aaron
Who sings better? Well, I'm not great but I like to think I sound a little better than him
Whose temper is worse? Okay, I'll admit it, it's me. I have seriously never heard Aaron raise his voice.
Who does the laundry? We both do. But I try to do it mostly because I am a little particular on how it is done. Aaron does help fold and put it away.
Who does the dishes? We both do dishes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Aaron sleeps on the right side me on the left.
Who pays the bills? I do of course! :)
Who mows the lawn? I love mowing the lawn. But we both do it.
Who cooks dinner? I usually cook dinner, I hate cooking though. Aaron does cook dinner too when I don't get it going and he is starving.
Who drives when you are together? We both drive
Who is more stubborn? Hmmm. That's a toss up. But probably me 'cause Aaron usually does whatever.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It depends on the situation. But I do try to admit my wrongs. (When I'm wrong and that does happen very often. HA!HA!)
Whose parents do you see the most? We see my mom just about everyday.
Who proposed? Aaron, February 12th 1995
Who has more friends? Neither has more than the other. We are both shy, mostly me, so we don't have friends, that's when its nice having family. ;)
Who has more siblings? I do,six gorgeous sisters. Aaron has 4 beautiful sisters.
Who wears the pants? We both wear pants! HA! HA!
I just have to say I have an AMAZING husband that I love to death. He is also a wonderful dad. He is the hardest worker there is. I appreciate all that he does to make me happy and provide for his family.
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
The Love of my Life!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment