
So our main bathroom toilet has been plugged up with something for awhile. Our sweet, sweet boys like to flush stuff once in a while. They are fascinated with the toilet.
Neither Aaron or I really wanted to be the one to find out what exactly it was. It's been a comb before, who knows what it is this time! Well, I have the most amazing husband in the WORLD, and I just know he didn't want ME to get dirty. RIGHT! :) So after having the toilet overflow several times yesterday, Aaron went to the store and bought a new wax ring for the toilet, because this time we had to remove the toilet to get inside. WAHOO!! You will never guess what we found? An apple half eaten. They must have decided they were done eating it, obviously. A couple half eaten string cheeses and a sea shell toy. GROSS!!! 

I hope I didn't gross you out to much. The fun adventures never end with our sweet, sweet 3 year old terrors.
GOOD TIMES!
Friday, March 14, 2008
TOILETS!!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
That is horrible. I totally feel for you. I am so glad my boy is not to that stage yet, and Katelyn never had it, Yeah!!!
Ha Ha! I'm so glad you got blessed with twins and not me. Will you send Aaron over to our house next. Our toilet hasn't been flushing that well for like a month.
I LOVE IT!!!! I miss your terrors!
-Amy
that's so funny! i remember once flushing a really gross concoction my father tried to make me eat. at least you didn't have to dig out the remains!!
Thise are good boys flushing things down the toilet. They get it from there parents well. This is good old steven saying hi. I wish I was there to harass everyone. You all look great! Dont forget about us little people in the heat.
Thanks for your email address, and I love the Festive bacjground.
Post a Comment