Yesterday was such a beautiful day, a perfect day to celebrate Easter!
We started out with having a visit from the Easter Bunny, but we actually didn't get to see him cause he doesn't like to be seen. Wink-Wink! Kelsie, Bridger and Garret were so excited to see that the Easter Bunny had come and left them some yummy treats and fun toys. Then we got all dressed for church in our Easter clothes and took some pictures at the park before church started. We even got some cute smiles, YEAH!
I got to teach the lesson in my primary class, I was actually looking forward to teaching too. I normally don't. I feel so grateful to have the opportunity to share the story of the Atonement. I feel so blessed to know that I had someone suffer for all of my sins and wrong doings, so that I will be able to return to my Father in Heaven some day. I am so grateful to know that I will also be able to be with my family forever. It is so amazing to me that one person, Jesus Christ, would and could do something so special for us all.
After church we went to Grandma Denese's for an Easter Egg hunt and dinner. It is always fun getting together with everyone. We had a fun day!
HAPPY EASTER!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter!
Posted by The Johnson Crew at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
My goal this year is to draw closer to the gospel. So it's nice to be around people who share the same feelings and testimony. It was fun to hang out with everyone!
Post a Comment